Set up for success
AMS.NET provides complete project management services to ensure your technology implementation is properly designed, integrated into existing systems and ultimately allows you to achieve your business goals.
Account teams and Customer Success Managers work closely with a customer to identify business issues, key performance indicators, and to develop a success place prior to implementation.
AMS.NET Project Management Office follows a methodical 5 phase project cycle to ensure a successful implementation. Each phase is tailored to meet your specific requirements and the project is managed by a project manager and staffed with AMS.NET team members that are experienced in the proposed
The AMS.NET project lifecycle
- First, a Discovery and Preparation process uncovers and documents the requirements and expectations of the proposed solution.
- Next, during our Design and Planning Phase, our certified engineers will develop a scalable network and technology design solution that maximizes as much of your existing equipment as possible, integrates new technology and allows for future growth. Our professional project management team will deliver a unique project and implementation plan.
- Cutover and system acceptance testing takes place during the Execution Phase.
- Project Closeout phase is where AMS.NET provides complete documentation of the projects technical implementation.
- The final phase of the project cycle is the Warranty & Maintenance Phase which comprises of a 30-day workmanship warranty on installation services that is included with the deployment along with the option to add on various maintenance plans.
Request your FREE technology consultation
AMS.NET offers a free technology consultation and design support to help assess your current environment, business initiatives, unique organization requirements and then design and recommend a solution right for you.