AMS.NET and the Education Industry
Where technology and education intersect
Education and technology are ever-changing and quickly evolving. Education leaders must develop tools and technology that support this progression. AMS.NET’s Connected Classroom defines an enhanced learning and teaching environment that encourages creative learning and improves student outcomes. It’s where technology and education intersect.
Today’s Connected Classroom:
- Technology to support interactive, media-rich learning environment Read more
- Collaborative teaching tools for hybrid learning and professional development Read more
- Technology to support 1:1 programs and online assessments Read more
- Technology to support safe and secure access to school resources and the Internet Learn more
- Technology to support school schedules and emergency notification Learn more
Connected Classroom Solution:
Our connected classroom delivers an enhanced learning environment and optimal student space for collaboration and interactive learning.
Today’s classroom and students are digital. The infrastructure is the underlying platform for delivering a connected classroom.
Protecting students, staff and school assets is top priority of administrators and also integral to a connected classroom.
- Support/Managed Services
AMS.NET support and managed service agreements help keep your connected classroom performing at optimum levels. Managed services can provide hosted-type support for your voice, wireless, WAN and other technology solutions.
- Procurement/E-Rate Funding
AMS.NET has extensive E-Rate experience and and offers other procurement vehicles such as the SPURR Master Contract, CMAS Contracts and Merced County FOCUS Contract to help school districts procure the necessary technology for your connected classroom.
Download our AMS.NET Connected Classroom Solution Technology Architectures brochure.
AMS.NET Connected Classroom
Why AMS.NET for education
AMS.NET was established to provide technical services to school districts and since then have become recognized experts in this market. We understand the unique objectives of school districts and have the industry expertise, technology vision and procurement knowledge to successfully deliver business outcomes.
- More than 30 years of experience in education
- Understanding of education initiatives- Closing the Achievement Gap, Smarter Balanced Assessments, CIPA Compliance and others
- Complete architecture solutions
- Elite manufacturer partnerships and certified engineers
- C-7 and RCCD certified structured cabling contractor
- Countless K-12 implementations
- Executive management accessibility regardless the customer size
Request your FREE technology consultation
AMS.NET offers a free technology consultation and design support to help assess your current environment, business initiatives, unique organization requirements and then design and recommend a solution right for you.