AMS.NET and Government
Where technology and government intersect.
Technology and digital innovation are impacting communities across the country. City and county leaders must embrace these changes and support this progression to better serve their communities. AMS.NET’s connected communities defines a digital infrastructure that redefines safety, creates new revenue opportunities, and enables you to better serve your citizens. It’s where technology and government intersect.
Government Solution Examples:
- Provide improved customer service, management and responsiveness to constituents and employees. Read more about VoIP and Unified Communications.
- Support distributed teams and hybrid workers
- Improve the community experience with WiFi access in public common areas. Read more about Wireless.
- Protect people, property and maintain homeland security. Read more about Video Surveillance.
- Integrate IoT devices to reduce building energy costs, enhance street visibility and improve traffic flow Read more about Switching/Routing and Wireless
Connected Communities Solution:
Our connected communities technology delivers a secure, reliable way to communicate and collaborate while maximizing resources.
The infrastructure is the underlying platform for delivering connected communities to better serve citizens.
Public safety and emergency response is a priority of local government. The connected communities platform supports the objectives to keeping communities safe with faster response, improved efficiency, and cost savings.
- Support/Managed Services
AMS.NET support and managed service agreements help keep your connected communities performing at optimum levels. Managed services can provide hosted-type support for your voice, wireless, WAN and other technology solutions.
AMS.NET has financing and several procurement contracts, including CMAS, GSA, Merced County FOCUS contracts and more to provide competitive pricing and speed up the procurement process.
Download our AMS.NET Connected Communities Solution Technology Architectures brochure.
Why AMS.NET for government
With decades of experience, a large government client base and several procurement vehicles including state approved contracts, we have the knowledge and experience to successfully implement your technology solution. Please ask an AMS.NET Account Manager about our recent government implementations in your area.
Request your FREE technology consultation
AMS.NET offers a free technology consultation and design support to help assess your current environment, business initiatives, unique organization requirements and then design and recommend a solution right for you.