Works under the direction of the Lead Installer and Cabling Technician to learn and increase skills in installing, troubleshooting, repairing, and maintaining voice, security and/or data cabling required for installation of AMS.NET projects. Travel onsite is required — AMS.NET covers all travel expenses for field employees.
- Works with Lead Installer and Technician on cabling projects so they will be completed on time and on budget.
- Establishes and maintains professional working relationships with both internal and external customers and ensures their needs are met.
- Assists with troubleshooting technical networks including voice, data, video and paging.
- Completes personnel documents as necessary (timecards, expense reports, vacation requests, etc.).
- Works with Lead Installer and customers to resolve complex or sensitive problems and complaints.
- Follows all AMS.NET safety policies and procedures.
- Must enroll in and complete all WECA requirements.