The Project Manager establishes and maintains positive working relationships with assigned accounts and serves as the primary contact between AMS.NET and the customer during the installation phase of projects. They also assist the PMO Manager as needed and mentor other Project Manager Team Members and Coordinators. Ideal candidates will have a minimum of three years in alarm/security type installation. Experience in the physical security industry, with expertise in the areas of surveillance, access control, and intrusion systems is a plus. Work from home/hybrid remote work options available!
1. Provides overall project direction.
2. Acts as primary contact between customer and AMS.NET.
3. Manage and oversee the implementation of physical security projects from initiation to closure.
4. Coordinates and interacts with sales and installation teams and individuals to acquire resources, coordinate schedules and ensure smooth installations.
5. Utilizes AMS.NET project tools to develop full-scale project plans.
6. Defines project objectives and sets project timelines.
7. Oversees quality control throughout project life cycle.
8. Communicates project expectations, answers questions, researches and resolves operational problems experienced by the customer while using a consultative approach with every customer interaction.
9. Focuses on being a strategic resource by assisting with all client and system implementation issues.
10. Maintains a high level of customer satisfaction by listening effectively, following up on customer inquiries and providing quality end-user and train-the-trainer training.
11. Maintains up-to-date documentation during installation process and archives all related documentation after installations have been completed.
12. Mentors Project Managers and Project Coordinators.
13. Evaluates and documents lessons learned at the completion of the project, ensuring compliance and standards are met.
14. Assists PMO Manager in developing best practices and tools for project execution.