We are seeking an experienced Alarm/Access Control Installer to join our team. The ideal candidate will have at least 5 years of experience in the industry and be able to run a deployment. The candidate must have expertise in cabling, termination on control panels, and programming. The primary responsibilities of this role will be to install and maintain alarm and access control systems, troubleshoot issues, and ensure customer satisfaction.
– Install and maintain alarm and access control systems for commercial and residential clients
– Terminate cables and wires on control panels and other system components
– Program and configure control panels, keypads, and other system components
– Troubleshoot issues with existing systems and provide timely resolutions
– Ensure customer satisfaction by providing excellent service and support
– Work with other team members to complete installation and service projects
– Maintain accurate records of work performed, parts used, and time spent on each project
– Follow company safety policies and procedures to ensure a safe working environment
– Keep up to date with industry advancements and technology to ensure the most efficient and effective installation and maintenance practices.