AMS.NET is seeking a Security Systems Engineer to join our team. Plans, implements, and provides ongoing support of physical security and access control systems. This role requires some occasional travel as needed. AMS.NET covers all travel expenses.
- Serve as a “hands on” post-sales implementation engineer, implementing and supporting physical security projects.
- Physically install equipment for physical security products and access control systems.
- Complete post validation documentation.
- Maintain and develop relationships with clients during project engagements
- Maintain technical certifications as required.
- Cabling background and installation is desirable but not required. Provide mentorship for Technician level resources.
- Hands on experience with physical security and access control systems is required.
- Infrastructure technologies and best practices in both end-user and data center environments.
- Demonstrated experience in troubleshooting physical security and access control systems hardware/ software.
- In-depth knowledge of test, measurement, and analysis techniques.
- In-depth knowledge of manufacturer technologies, such as Avigilon, Qognify, Verkada, Ava, Openpath, Meraki, Salto, etc.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal Skills.
- Works well in a team environment.
- Positive and Professional Attitude.
Education and Experience:
- Experience gathering customer requirements, white boarding/presenting solutions, developing a Bill of Materials (BOM) and preparing project Statements of Work (SOWs).
- Project Implementation Background required.
- Manufacturer professional level certification highly preferred or 3-5 years of equivalent experience in one or more of the following: Avigilon, Qognify, Verkada, Ava, Openpath, Meraki, Salto, etc.