HYBRID/WORK FROM HOME & OFFICE!
We have an opening in our Anaheim office for a highly motivated Senior Account Manager to join our Sales Department. We are flexible with remote work arrangements and can work from home! This is a base salary plus commission role. The AMS.NET Account Manager is responsible for prospecting for new customers, managing existing customer base, presenting business solutions to meet the business needs of potential customers, closing the sale and meeting or exceeding their assigned sales quotas.
Ideal candidates will have 5 years of experience in a reseller business-to-business sales environment within the high tech, data or Telcom industry. Experience within the public sector and K-12 education is highly desirable. Candidates must be self-sufficient, able to work with little to no supervision and can hit the ground running.
- Prospects and networks to find potential new customers who could benefit from AMS.NET’s products and services.
- Leads solution development efforts that best address customer needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary AMS.NET personnel as needed.
- Establishes and maintains productive, professional relationships with their account base stakeholders, manufacturer partners and all AMS.NET employees.
- Coordinates the involvement of AMS.NET personnel in order to meet or exceed customers’ expectations during both the presales process as well as the ongoing maintenance of the account to insure customer satisfaction and quick problem resolution.
- Works closely with other AMS.NET departments during the project hand-off to the Operations Department to ensure smooth installation of systems.
- Meets or exceeds assigned sales targets and strategic objectives that are associated to the Senior Account Manager Position.
- Proactively assesses, clarifies and validates customer needs on an ongoing basis.
- Completes all required sales documentation and reports in a timely manner to both external and internal (Sales) AMS.NET Departments.
- Develops and maintains up-to-date customer information in AMS.NET database and SalesForce of qualified leads and prospecting activities including referrals, cold-calling results, closed sales and follow-up activities.
- Tracks projects and their associated revenue during all pre-sales phases of the project.
- Conducts accurate and timely forecasting.
- Attends required training and development programs.
- Adheres to all company sales policies and procedures.
- Supports AMS.NET marketing efforts and initiatives.