Establishes communications systems by installing equipment, programming voice and data telecommunications network circuits and equipment or repairing existing networks and systems.
- tests network back-up procedures; updating documentation.
- maintains customer rapport by listening carefully and resolving concerns and answering questions.
- maintains safe work environment by following published safety standards, policies and procedures.
- updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities and/or reading technical publications.
- enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- explores opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- provides daily updates to project management and engineering staffs.
- assists engineering department with installation of various data network backbone components