AMS.NET is seeking a Systems Technician III to join our Anaheim office. The Systems Technician III assists the Engineering Department by installing equipment, connecting voice and data telecommunications network connections. Will also be assigned various tasks at management discretion. Ideal candidates will have at least 2-4 years of similar or related work experience. Occasional travel to customer sites is required – AMS.NET covers all travel expenses.
- Verifies service by testing and re-programming circuits, equipment and alarms.
- Identifies and corrects problems, confers with engineers.
- Tests network back-up procedures and updates documentation.
- Maintains customer rapport by listening, resolving concerns and answering questions.
- Maintains a safe work environment by following published standards and policies.
- Updates knowledge by participating in educational opportunities and/or reading technical publications.
- Enhanced department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests.
- Explores opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.