AMS.NET is seeking a Systems Technician to join the Field Engineering department in the Anaheim office. The Systems Technician I is responsible for installing equipment, assisting with programming voice and data telecommunications networks, and troubleshooting/repairing existing networks systems. This role requires travel onsite — AMS.NET covers all travel expenses for our field employees.
- Assists Engineering Department with installation of various data network backbone components
- Provides daily updates to Project Management and Engineering teams
- Verifies service by testing equipment and network connectivity.
- Identifies and corrects problems, confers with engineers, and updates documentation as needed
- Maintains customer rapport by listening, resolving concerns and answering questions
- Maintains a safe work environment by following published standards and policies
- Updates knowledge by participating in educational opportunities and/or reading technical publications
- Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments