As a TAC Administrator, you will be a frontline contact for our Enterprise Customers. You will have significant interaction (phone, emails, and ticketing) with our customers and our internal engineering team on service requests, projects, and escalations. You will be responsible for the day-to-day operation of the customer’s Technical Support desk in the Technical Assistance Center (TAC), act as a liaison between customers and engineers to ensure exceptional customer service. Candidates are required to have at least 3-5 years of experience in technical support/Help Desk environments and 1 year of customer service experience for this position. This is an onsite position based out of our corporate office in Livermore.
The TAC Administrator oversees and coordinates the activities of technical support teams, ensuring clients and staff receive optimal support and service. Work closely with the team, senior leadership, communications and programmatic colleagues, and others to support the overall work of the organization. Demonstrate initiative and be effective and a creative problem-solver, work independently and on teams, manage multiple priorities under tight deadlines, excellent analytical skills, strong attention to detail, ability to learn and master information quickly, ability to identify and understand trends that affect AMS.
This position will also interface with the customer and internal teams as needed to coordinate the RMA returns. The TAC Administrator will work directly with customers to address their needs and expectations. This position is also responsible for receiving customer product returns and helping to perform post return analysis and follow-up.
- Monitor and process incoming requests via email, phone as per established SLA guidelines and priorities.
- Manage ticket queues as per establish SLA guidelines and priorities.
- Gather relevant information of the affected areas of the customer’s organization.
- Determine business impact to assign the correct priority on the reported issues.
- Escalate the case to the appropriate resources when troubleshooting efforts are not enough to resolve the issue and share all the gathered information with the next level of escalation.
- Develop an understanding of the AMS.NET ecosystem and provide effective coordination for clients.
- Under management supervision, monitor/manage service contracts, and take needed actions to address any contract balance issues and notify appropriate parties when escalation is required.
- Work with cross-functional teams supporting our customers.
- Communicate effectively with both internal and external senior-level management to understand customer needs.
- Interface with vendors to directly authorize returns from the customer.
- Handle the day-to-day RMA Receiving activities (utilizing Salesforce and the RMA tracking database).
- Perform basic analysis on RMA returns.