The Systems Engineer is part of the support team in our Technical Assistance Center (TAC) and provides service and support for AMS.NET projects. The TAC Systems Engineer also serves as an internal escalation point to support and troubleshoot network problems for AMS.NET departments. This is an onsite role in our corporate office M-F from 8 AM to 5 PM.
- An understanding and working knowledge of the technology and installation requirements for networks, data centers and communication systems.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Professional communication skills – both verbal and written.
- Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure.
- Ability to read and understand technical documents (safety rules, maintenance instructions and procedure manuals) and pass related examinations.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft office suite programs (Word, Excel, Powerpoint).