A layered security approach minimizes security threats, secures digital networks and protects assets
Cybersecurity and ransomware attacks are affecting cities, school districts, healthcare organizations and businesses of all sizes. These attacks can be catastrophic: from loss of sensitive data, disruption of operations, financial losses, embarrassment, harm to the organizations’ reputation and even lost jobs. As these network security threats advance and the digital transformation evolves, providing end-to-end security has become more challenging. Organizations require a new approach to addressing security – a layered approach.
From the endpoints to the data center, a layered security solution must tightly integrate the network and security infrastructure to effectively defend against today’s sophisticated security threats. These layers include a next-generation firewall, endpoint and server protection, cloud security, network access control, multi-factor authentication, content, and email security, SIEM or managed detection and response solution and backup and retrieval tools.
This layered approach may appear complex however AMS.NET has the expertise and tools to find vulnerabilities and design a layered security solution that reduces the risks to your organization.
AMS.NET Security Solution:
- Next-Generation Firewall
Full control of traffic based on applications, users and traffic content
- Endpoint Malware/Anti-Virus Protection
Global threat intelligence and continuous protection
- Cloud Security
DNS-based security and API-approach to security to protect SaaS applications
- Network Access Control
Multi-Factor Authentication, Content & Email Security and more
- SEIM/Managed Security Solution
24×7 managed, strategic security services to quickly detect and respond to threats
- Backup/Retrieval Solutions
Quickly restore data in the event of a security breach
- Penetration Testing
Maintain strong security posture and meet compliance with PEN Testing
Download the AMS.NET Cyber Security Prevention Guide
Security solutions provide:
- Protection against internal and external security threats
- Consistent security policies throughout the entire organization
- Device protection on and off the network
- Security to SaaS applications, such as Google mail and Office 365
- Secure access control and dynamic profiling
- Threat intelligence for fast detection and remediation
- Security and usability while protecting users, networks, and applications
We have an extensive security line card so that we can provide you with a layered security solution that works within your infrastructure.
- Cisco Next-Generation Firewall
- Cisco Secure Endpoint
- Cisco Identity Services Engine
- Cisco Umbrella Cloud Security
- Cisco Duo Multi-Factor Authentication
- Cisco Email Security
- Cisco Meraki Security Solutions
- Palo Alto Networks Security Solution
- Barracuda Networks Security Solutions
- HPE/Aruba Security Solutions
- Fortinet Security Solutions
- Arctic Wolf Monitoring and Managed Security Solution
Why AMS.NET for network security
AMS.NET has several decades of experience in networking and security and can provide a security posture assessment to evaluate where there might be vulnerability or breach points. We work with leading network and security manufacturers and provide managed services to help you improve and maintain secure network services.
Request your FREE technology consultation
AMS.NET offers a free technology consultation and design support to help assess your current environment, business initiatives, unique organization requirements and then design and recommend a solution right for you.