Support business initiatives with state-of-the-art technology solutions – even under budget constraints!
Whether you are a business, a healthcare organization, a school district or a local government you continually have to achieve organizational goals with fewer resources. Procurement and Financing solutions address budget constraints and allow you to strategically implement technology to support those goals.
Financing agreements and leasing options allow you to acquire technology as your business evolves thereby staying one step ahead of the competition. Promotions such as no interest or payments during deployment and various leasing terms enable you to conserve your cash flow and meet budgetary requirements. As technology changes, technology refresh options protect against obsolescence by allowing you to upgrade without an additional investment. Supporting our turnkey solution, many plans can include hardware, software and support services to cover the entire solution.
Specifically for government agencies and school districts are financing solutions such as tax-exempt lease purchase, fair market value leasing and solutions that structure payment schedules to use both currently available funds and anticipated future appropriations. Procurement vehicles such as CMAS Contracts, NASPO Contracts, Merced County FOCUS Contract, SPURR Master Contracts and E-Rate Funding allow government agencies and school districts to supplement budgets and implement technology solutions at the best possible value.
Procurement & Financing Solutions:
- Cisco Capital Leasing & Financing Promotions– Creative financing for public and private sector allows organizations to procure essential technology today instead of waiting for the bond market and overall economy to recover.
- CMAS Contracts– CMAS Contracts provide competitive pricing and speed up the procurement process. Available to State and Local Government, AMS.NET has several CMAS Contracts which cover technology such as networking, security and telephony products from several manufacturers, cabling, AMS.NET professional services and more.
- NASPO ValuePoint Contracts– Available to all public sector entities are the Cisco, HPE, Pure Storage and Palo Alto Networks NASPO Contracts that provide an efficient way to procure technology products at discounted prices.
- Merced County FOCUS Contract– The Merced County FOCUS Contract assists public sector entities by reducing the cost and time normally required to acquire technology needs.
- SPURR Master Contract- The SPURR Master Contract enables its members made up of K-14 schools to procure products and services by piggybacking on SPURR’s master contract. Members benefit from aggregated procurement transactions to obtain the best available pricing and also save time and resources in their procurement process.
- E-Rate Funding– Many schools, school districts and libraries can take advantage of the E-Rate program which designates funds for telecommunications and internet access. AMS.NET has many years’ experience with the E-Rate and can guide you through the process.
Request your FREE technology consultation
AMS.NET offers a free technology consultation and design support to help assess your current environment, business initiatives, unique organization requirements and then design and recommend a solution right for you.