Streamline project implementation
AMS.NET provides complete project management services to ensure your technology implementation is properly designed, integrated into existing systems and ultimately allows you to achieve your business goals.
Account teams and Customer Success Managers work closely with a customer to identify business issues, key performance indicators, and to develop a success place prior to implementation.
AMS.NET Project Management Office follows a methodical 5 phase project cycle to ensure a successful implementation. Each phase is tailored to meet your specific requirements and the project is managed by a project manager and staffed with AMS.NET team members that are experienced in the proposed technology solution.
Discovery & Preparation
A thorough discovery and preparation process is imperative to a successful deployment. During this phase, AMS.NET will determine and document the existing data center and network, determine your requirements and expectations of the proposed solution and assess network health and readiness. With a clear understanding of your business goals and technology requirements we will deliver you a solution that improves your business processes and reduces costs.
- Conduct Project Kick Off Meeting
- Perform Physical and Logical Information Gathering
- System Evaluation and Readiness Assessment
Design & Planning
Using information collected from the discovery and preparation phase, our team of experienced and certified engineers will develop a scalable network/technology design solution that utilizes your existing infrastructure, meets your business requirements, integrates with other network appliances and allows for future growth. During this phase, our team will document current and future requirements, client required features, growth strategies and migration plan of legacy equipment if applicable.
- Technical Planning and Design Approval Meetings
- Unique Project Plan and Implementation Plan Creation
- Configuration of Project Equipment
- Pre-Installation Meeting
- Pre-Installation Acceptance Testing
The extensive discovery and preparation phase and methodical design and planning phase provide the groundwork and ensure a successful migration and implementation. The assigned project management team coordinates all cutover activities with the customer, third party vendors, AMS.NET engineers and other stakeholders.
- Project Installation as Defined in Project Plan
- Post-Installation Acceptance Testing
- Enhanced or Standard Cutover Support
- System Administrator Training (if purchased)
- End-User Training (if purchased)
Upon project completion, AMS.NET will provide a complete documentation binder that outlines your new system and contains all the pertinent documents to maintain your new system and technology.
- Virtual Site Walk and/or Physical Site Walk
- Punch List Completion
- Final Documentation Submission
- Project Completion Statement Issuing and Project Sign Off
Warranty and Maintenance
The final phase of the project cycle is the Support Phase which comprises of a 30 day workmanship warranty on installation services that is included with the deployment and the option to add on various maintenance plans. AMS.NET offers a host of professional services and maintenance plans to minimize downtime and ensure your network is running at optimum levels.
- 30-Day Workmanship Warranty
- Flex Time and Premium Flex Time Plans (if purchased)
- Managed Service Agreements for Voice, Wi-Fi, WAN, Security, Video Surveillance and More (if purchased)
- Support Customers Have Access To Their Customer Community – Review Current Service Requests, View Upcoming Appointments, Open New Requests and More
Why AMS.NET for project management
Whereas the network is the platform for communication and collaboration applications, the project management and implementation team along with our engineers are the foundation of AMS.NET. Our high customer satisfaction rating and extensive reference lists are a testament to our successful Project Cycle and our proven process. While our team follows specific guidelines and industry best practices, we tailor our deployment based on the solution and your requirements. It is our goal with each and every project to add another customer name to our reference list.
Request your FREE technology consultation
AMS.NET offers a free technology consultation and design support to help assess your current environment, business initiatives, unique organization requirements and then design and recommend a solution right for you.