Transition to the cloud for improved services and simplified management
In the last few years, the migration to the cloud- public, private, and SaaS, experienced extraordinary acceleration. Organizations realize that technology in the cloud provides the flexibility and business continuity that is required. Cloud infrastructure, storage, calling and video surveillance solutions deliver the same critical services while providing automatic updates, reduced maintenance, added security and predictable costs.
- Ensure applications always get the resources they need for optimal performance
- Increase productivity by automatically steering network traffic around issues
- Use AI-assisted analytics to continually optimize performance
- Improve security with a policy-based infrastructure
- Deliver redundancy and disaster recovery
- Expand resources and storage as needed
- Ensure full visibility of all cloud activity, wherever it is
- Provide centralized cloud management
As organizations continue their transition to the cloud, they need a partner who understands the technology and the cloud roadmap including cloud and hybrid-cloud solutions. AMS.NET engineering teams will work with you to understand your business requirements and architect a solution that will move to the cloud – to achieve your business outcomes.
Request your FREE technology consultation
AMS.NET offers a free technology consultation and design support to help assess your current environment, business initiatives, unique organization requirements and then design and recommend a solution right for you.